Tuesday, December 9, 2008

What SHOULD I Be Doing

Let me tell you, it is far more than I am actually doing:) I had grand plans of laundry and Christmas cookies, cleaning and school work; none of that is happening(well, little of it anyway:). I have spent too much time on the computer, too much time playing with Maggie and way too much time arguing, with and about my brother and sister.

What I have done today is successful eaten lunch(yes it is only 11:30am) and sat on the couch. How quickly my days accomplishments are adding up, where will they end- a shower and "real clothes" before picking the kids up? I will have to pace myself for that, I don't want anyone out there thinking I'm trying to out-do-them.

I'll let you know later how much I ended up with(unless a shower doesn't happen, then I will never tell:)

No comments: