Friday, November 30, 2007

SECOND KISS HAD A TWIST

If I could win the lottery what would change? I would move someplace warm. Have a pool and a personal trainer. And yes, that would be great, but real life would not change. I would still be married, still have three kids and still have all the stress that comes with it.

Yesterday brought a new list of doctors to have Killian evaluated by. Which brought insurance issues. Do we have the right one? Do we need to switch? If so what do we switch to. With every answer comes at least two more questions. I feel I am moving in the right direction, still it takes a great deal out of me physically and emotionally. It is causing me some insomnia.

Maggie was a tiny bit better today, not good, but better.


Declan decided he'd throw his hat in the ring and get an ear infection. So, on my way out the door to get Killi, the nurse called and Declan needed to be picked up. Thankfully, I was able to get a doctor's appointment this afternoon and he can get some meds in him so he won't be sick all weekend. A Friday afternoon trip to the pediatrician is never fun, you are never the only one trying to get in before the weekend. It is done, and he has meds, so we are on the road to recovery.

Rarely do I say nice things about the husband(and not because he isn't nice;just taken for granted) but so far today he has been great. I think I've called him no less than 20 times since he left for work, and not once has he blown me off. He has listened and offered only helpful advice. I hope this trend can continue for the rest of the weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.