Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A COUPLE OF NOTES:

First, I know you were all waiting to here how the bus ride went so here goes:

Declan: (running from the bus to the house) THAT WAS SO AWESOME! CAN I TAKE IT AGAIN TOMORROW?

ME: Yes Declan, you can take it everyday.

I wish I had know that a 4min bus ride was going to make him so happy, I would have done it 2 months ago.

Next, my very cute and always perfect baby was so awful today. I needed to run to Target where she began her downward spiral. She was not good there. However, she was worse at Rebecca's. And she was very bad there. But she saved the best for home. She cried and threw fits from 4 to 6 when I could not take it anymore and carried her literally kicking and screaming off to bed. I know she is not feeling well and was very tired, but I sure hope tomorrow is better with her.

Last, my sweet Killi fell in love with that silly FurReal pony at Target today. She played with it for about 10min until I pulled her away and told her to ask for it for Christmas. I knew she liked it, but when my husband got home tonight, and she ran in to tell him every detail of that pony, with her blue eyes so big and a smile that stretched forever, I knew she really LOVED that pony. Let's hope Grammy and Happy come through for Christmas!

2 comments:

Tribe Mama said...

So, one kid gets a pony for Christmas and the other has to ride the bus?

Glad he had fun! It is so much better this way, even with the babies being terrible, better at my house than in the car.

A Jersey Girl said...

You are not kidding. Can you imagine sitting in the car w/them like that today? Someone would not have made it out!