Sunday, November 4, 2007

I AM SO DONE!

I have spent the last two days unable to talk due to some random virus that I am sure my kids picked up at school and kindly passed along to me. It has been a great few days for my husband and kids, no yelling mommy, they think that means do whatever you want. Tonight, I made a nice roast chicken dinner with homemade stuffing and the works. Then I cleaned the kitchen when it was over. Next, I sat down in the chair and listened to my husband bitch about how tired he is, and all he has done today! WHATEVER! He's tired. He slept in for the last two days, both of which I will remind you I have been sick. To make it worse (or better) he leaves Tuesday for a business trip. I would like to understand just once what he is thinking. A month ago when he was sick he did absolutely nothing. I mean NOTHING, oh wait, he napped on the couch and watched everyone else around him work.

I guess you take the good with the bad and do what you need to, but that does not mean I am going to stop bitching about it!

1 comment:

Tribe Mama said...

husbands are delicate little things aren't they :)