Saturday, September 5, 2009

This is it!

Summer is ending. School is starting in just a few days and the cool air the past week has kept the Monsters from the pool. Life has been crazy here the past few days, there doesn't seem to be anytime for anything! PTO and Open House, football and babysitting we had a busy week. I think the kids will enjoy getting back to school after the first week or so of waking up early. The routine should be good for them! And our routine should stay about the same from here on until about January, then Football ends and we wonder what to do on Sundays:)

I am hopeful that Declan and Killian have the best teachers for them this year and that they will each have to work hard and will learn a ton! Fitting homework in with football and scouts should be fun:)

I hope that I am able to continue making a few meals on the weekends to freeze and put away for the busy nights. And that I am also able to get a good chore schedule going for myself so that my house might be clean!

Margaret does not start pre-school until Oct.5 so until then I will have a helper for house work and PTO! That is always fun:)

I cannot wait to post how GREAT our first week is going:)

No comments: