Saturday, September 12, 2009

Bugs, Football & The Fist Days of School...

What a week we had here! Maggie decided that she was going to wear the "bug" costume we've had lying around the house. She wore it EVERYWHERE this week. By Thursday, the principle at Declan and Killi's school asked her why she wasn't wearing it:)

I guess the positive of the "bug" is that she is cute and the costume only enhances that;-)

Declan played in his first football game today!!!(They had a game last weekend, but the other team fore fitted) Today he played awesome!!!! We were very proud of him; except for when Ben was getting up to help him get a drink and Declan yelled,"I thought you were gonna beat me!" WOW!!! Maybe we need to start beating him;-) Out of the mouths of babes:)



Here he is in his uniform!!! Go Titans!!! And no, that did not go over well in our Steeler house this week:)


To round out the mix this week, school started for the two oldest monsters! And me too I guess as they were crazy enough to elect me to the PTO Board this year:) I am the volunteer coordinator. This was my sign for Open House!


The monsters had a good week! They both seem happy with their teachers and I am too so far, but you know that you would have heard by now if I wasn't:) They did not buy into taking the bus past the first day and that is really okay. Our routine isn't great, but that is us! For now, school is going well all around! And we had a good week! I hope they keep up this way!

No comments: