Monday, September 7, 2009

Tomorrow's The Day!

Declan starts 2nd grade tomorrow! Where has the time gone? Seems like just yesterday we were looking for preschools, now 2nd grade! I think he is ready and excited to get back to school. His teacher is awesome(and I hope she is a good teacher too:)

Killi Monster on the other hand is either very nervous about 1st grade or quit a manipulator. She spent about 2 hours crying that she could not sleep because she was scared to go to school and would miss me. I suspect she didn't want to go to bed, but I will pretend that she is really going to miss me:) She also has an awesome teacher that I know she is going to LOVE! I am really hopeful that together they will have the breakthrough Killi needs to get it all to click. I know that her teacher will do her best to find what works.

The Monsters will also be trying the bus this year. Killi is excited about that while Declan would be happy for me to drive and pick him up everyday:)

I promised brownies and blondies for dessert tomorrow night so I guess Marg and I will be busy bakers after we get the kids off!

I hope everyone out there has a great school year!

No comments: