Friday, September 18, 2009

An Evil Force!

I am very unhappy to report that my daughters have been taken and replaced by two very mean, out-of-control beings. Ben and I have spent the past few days trying to correct horrid behavior. Last night, they lost t.v. and I thought that was the punishment that was going to work...I was wrong! They topped it tonight! Tonight, after they were tucked into bed, they decided to sneak into our bedroom and steal the nail polish, which ended up on the floor in their bedroom and who knows where else. Because that was not enough "damage" they decided they would try using nail polish remover on the floor to get-it-out! The smell of the nail polish remover is what lead to their room to uncover the latest mayhem! Oh and they were NAKED!!! Both of them running around NAKED!!! WTF!!!

I am at a loss. What do I do to punish them? I am starting to think that they do not care about anyone of anything! I want to cry, wait...I have!

This is the point at which I wish there were a manual! I just don't know what to do!!! They are insane! and it is both of them!

HELP!!!!

No comments: