Sunday, September 20, 2009

Oh What a Night...

Instead of putting the monsters to bed last night we "hung-out" with them. Ben and Declan played the Wii and the girls and I watched a movie together. Maggie fell asleep on the couch and I left her and went into bed myself. Killi followed me into bed, but opted for her own once I fell asleep. Ben reported that Declan also fell asleep on a couch and he left him:) Maggie did not last long on the couch before she wandered into my room. At 3am the dog decided he needed to go out, barking and barking!!! I threw him out and decided I would replace Maggie on the couch. I am not really sure what time anyone went to bed, but I am guessing there will be some grouchy monsters today...starting with me;-)

I have a killer sinus headache which now is feeling migraine-ish! I have got to do some laundry and make some meals for the week. I also need to clean my room, the bathrooms and do some reading with Killi...how much is really going to get done today??? It is Football Day in America according to Declan:) Tomorrow is another day and I don't have much to do outside the house this week. Maybe I will get the house cleaned before the Family comes on Friday, hahahaha!!!!

No comments: