Monday, August 31, 2009

Lots to Share!

First, my mom, brother, almost SIL and two perfect nieces are coming for a weekend visit at the end of the month! I am very excited! I always LOVE to see my brother and crew and I haven't seen my other niece in about 9 months! This will be a good preview of Thanksgiving with only half the people:)

Next, tonight started my full-press attempt at getting back into a school routine. We had dinner, then showers, quiet playtime, teeth brushed and off to bed. No, it did not go very well, but that is why I started tonight and not next Sunday:) I have also set the alarm for 7:45 tomorrow morning so we can get up and moving! I wonder if that end will work better:)

I got a bunch of dinners made today in hopes of keeping our dining-out to a minimum and hopefully eating healthier meals. I made baked ziti, chili, and rice to use in fried rice. That should help this week!

Football scrimmage on Tuesday and Thursday is Open House for the kids at school. Ben is headed back to work after being out most of the month so he will have lots to do! I guess the best way to get back into the groove is to just jump in!

No comments: