Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Order in the Court!

The monster's sleep schedule has been so off all summer. With our trip to NJ so early this year, we never got into a good rhythm and the bad one is getting worse! The kids are up until between 10:30pm-midnight every night! Around here, that is a BIG deal seeing as Maggie was in bed by 7pm all school year, Killi by 8pm and Declan in bed about the same time, just not asleep. They don't get up in the morning until well after 9am and getting them(and me) motivate is near impossible!

As we speak, it is 7pm and Maggie is asleep! I am not sure how long she has been asleep, but I am pretty sure that it will not last through the night! There is craziness and chaos all the time! I don't like it. I like for the monsters to go to bed and then for me to have some quiet time before I go to bed! That has not been working! We need some order and I have decided that it will come in the form of melatonin! I have used it before(on recommendation of their doctor)and I think that is the only way to move them back to our normal schedule. Lucky for my I have found a place in town that carries the liquid, so when I ever leave the house and Harbour again, I will grab it! Maybe then some order can be restored around here!

Wish me luck!

No comments: