Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What Happened?

WOW! Did I get payback for writing that I had done very little today- Minutes after I posted this afternoon, Maggie decided to transform into the devil(horns and all:) Screaming and yelling, it was not good. I fought to get her out the door and then again at the Food Store! If I had taken a shower and been clean, I would have laid down the law at the store, but I was gross and trying not to draw attention to us. Off to school we went, where she continued to be fresh and nasty to me, and as soon as she saw her brother and sister, she started fighting with them! The girls walked down the hall fighting, pushing and screaming; once they even knocked into another little girl. By the time we got to the car I was certain the afternoon was not going to be good.

It was almost 5 when we walked in the door and Ben had just informed me he was not leaving work anytime soon, that meant that I was going to have to do my own grilling. I did, and we had steak, potatoes and salad; well I should say, that is what I made for dinner. Half way though dinner, I picked Maggie up and threw her out of the kitchen. And it never got better. By 6:40 she was on her way kicking and hitting, off to bed!!!!!!! I have to say, I was not sorry to see her go.

Now, of course, she is asleep in her bed looking like a beautiful little angel:)

I hope tomorrow is a better day and I will never again count my days as "off" until the next morning comes:)

No comments: