Friday, February 13, 2009

This Week...

We have had a fun filled, park playing and all around wild week! The weather has gone from near perfect to not bad, so we have HAD to go to the park a lot this week. It has been great, the fresh air is so wonderful and it makes the kids sleep so soundly. The kids have been having such a blast, I wish I could just figure out how to go to the park and get dinner made:)

Also this week, Declan received an award at school. He won the Honesty Award!!! And let me tell you, my family and I we very pleased as we are sure he is the first in our family to win such an award(we tend to be story tellers:) He was very proud which made me proud. A small hiccup at the ceremony was the pronunciation of his name, to say it was butchered would bee an understatement. Declan being Declan, simple walked up on stage and explained, "Don't worry about getting my name wrong, sometimes people have trouble with it." Much nicer than me:)

We made some progress on the Killi front. We have gotten a few appointments scheduled for the coming weeks and have a meeting at Tuesday with the school. This weekend we are going to work on ways that we can help her at home. I am hopeful that the answers will start to come.

I'd like to tell you something about Maggie, but she's had a pretty dull week aside from a lice scare at preschool!

Husbands new "jobs" have him incredibly busy although we did see him a little more this week than last. Last night was the only night that he got home after 8! But now we have three wonderful days to spend together.

I think that catches you up! Hope everyone's weekend is great!

No comments: