Saturday, February 28, 2009

I'm Bored!

If I hear that phrase one more time! My girls, especially Killi, have decided to throw this one around lately. Are they kidding? First, they have no fewer than a million toys which include but are not limited to a Wii, a DS, dolls, legos, crafts, books. Outside they have a swing set, bikes, a wagon, bats and balls and for friends they have each other! They have a tv with a DVD player and 100's of channels. But none of this is good enough, they want me to entertain them; but not really because when I do they whine and cry about that too!

Maybe it is the age. Maybe they are just spoiled(wait, they are:). Declan never did this, well not for this long anyway:) The thing is, when they are given something to do the bitch about that too! What do they want from me?

And BTW- Maggie went back to the bottle 2 days after she quit:(

1 comment:

Tribe Mama said...

Oh no...Maggie is back on the bottle?

My kids learned the hard way today not to say they are bored...Ryan made them go out with him and stack wood! They were then cold and tired...but not BORED!