Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I Took a Day Off....Mostly

I have had a wonderful day doing nothing! I have a little guilt over pushing everything off, but not enough to get me to do anything:) I kept Maggie home with me today, she has been really tired and/or sick so I thought a day off would do her good. And, it might be doing her good, but I could have enjoyed my morning more without her.

Declan and Killi have Running Club after school so it will be an extra hour that I need to entertain the littlest monster! I guess I could have showered and run to the food store or pick up records at the doctor, but instead I vegged. I will hopefully get dinner on the table tonight and get everyone to bed early, the kids had a late night with the Kelley Kids.

I saw on tv(but never believe)that it is supposed to warm up tomorrow. Hopefully we'll make it to the park!

No comments: