Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Moving Along

We have a lot going on these days and more ahead. Tonight I booked my mom a ticket to come up for Maggie and My's birthdays. She is actually coming up so that she can help with the kids while Ben and I take Killi to see a doctor in Richmond and also to help while I recover from having my gall bladder removed. I also had to made arrangements with my in-laws to come down the day before my surgery to help(that meant selling my soul to the devil, I am afraid it is going to cost me an extra week at the shore this summer).

Now, with all we had going on, I have decided to throw surgery in too. With all the testing and appointments for Killi, a very over-do visit from my brother and his family, my class ending, soccer starting, a monsters birthday, we have this surgery! Oh no, I just got stressed about the monsters birthday! Will she want a party? I need to make cookies for school! Stress!!!! Who will take pictures and blog her birthday blog if I am not better? It is a good thing I have friends!

Add in to this that my loving husband is NEVER home! Right now, 8:30pm, he isn't here- he was going to pick up dinner! Friends, that is why I sold my soul to the devil, I need someone here to help me with the kids even if it is the in-laws:)

That is life here in a nutshell.

No comments: