Friday, January 9, 2009

Well, It's Friday...

As you know, usually Friday brings me joy with family-time just around the corner. This week, I would not mind skipping the weekend. Husband has not walked in the door before 7:30pm every night this week, so he is SOOOOOO tired (because he had a long week and no one else did, even though he has not seen the kids all week because they have been bathed and in bed before he gets home, Declan is sick. I am not sure what the illness is; fever, headache, cough. And while I know he can do nothing about being sick, I had a ton to do out of the house today. Well, I guess I will readjust, there is always something to clean here and laundry to do.

The weekend ahead will be filled with trips to the store for food and drugs, cleaning, laundry, a very grouchy husband(who will be waiting all weekend for the STEELERS game and then will be unbearable if they loose), a sick monster(who is a boy, therefor "dying" from his illness), girls that have discovered a new hobby of constant fighting, oh is it going to be fun!!!

I am hopeful that I can find my "happy place" and find some positives in the weekend!

No comments: