Monday, January 5, 2009

All Set

I set the alarm for 7:20 this morning to have enough time to get the kids dressed, fed and out the door; I am pleased to report it went well until...I got to preschool with Mag and it was closed until Wednesday!!!!!!!!! This made one three year old very happy and one mommy not so much so:) I had an appointment with a bottle of Hair Color and some laundry planned this morning:) It worked out well though, Becca took the baby and I went home to my hair color and laundry-

Declan and Killi had a good day back. They had missed their friends. After school, we stopped by the park for a few minutes of fresh-air, the weather is supposed to be crappy the next few days. They came come showered, ate and crashed!

It might take us a little time to get back into the swing of things:)

Hopefully come Wednesday, Maggie will still be willing to go to school!

No comments: