Monday, January 12, 2009

A New Look

Killi has been complaining for the past few months of a head-egg(as she calls it:) We seen the doctor to be sure it was nothing serious and she came back "clean" so we moved on to the next step which was a trip to the eye doctor. I was really unsure of how this was going to go as she is not 100% sure of her numbers or letters. But it was Great! The eye doctor was Wonderful with her, so kind and patient. It was a really positive experience for her all around, she had me all to herself, she showed off her knowledge of letters and numbers and she got to skip an hour of school!


As I said, she was great through the exam and the out-come turned out to be an astigmatism and far-sightedness. Poor kid cannot buy a break! She looks just like me and now has the exact eyes as me!!!! The LOOKS were bad enough!!! Now she is sure to hate me forever:) The glasses should end/reduce the head-eggs!!!


Here's a look at Killi wearing her new glasses!!!


And yes, I was smart enough to buy insurance:)

3 comments:

Ree said...

She looks cute!!

Megan said...

I love her new glasses! She is the cutest little girl ever!

A Jersey Girl said...

Yeah she is:)