Sunday, January 11, 2009

Today

Today was much better! No fevers for the children, which means they can all go to school tomorrow!!! Killi has an eye doctor appointment in the morning, but it shouldn't take long and I can have here back at school by lunch, I hope:)

I did little today, lots of lying on the couch. Good news is that we spent little money this weekend except for a trip to the food store where we saved a ton! We watched lots of Football and have a happy home (and should most of the week) thanks to a Steelers win!! Now if they could just win two more; that would give us an awesome off-season.

This week looks much like the others:) Driver, cook, maid, nurse, nanny all the regular stuff. I would like to steam-clean the carpet in the house(they are really bad).

I suspect that things will start getting crowded in the area in the coming days with visitors arriving to take part in the inaugural events! It should be LOADS of fun around here! Me, I will be watching on tv, since they are calling for 20 to 30 degrees and maybe snow!!! So people if you're coming- bring lots of layers!!!

Have a Great Week!

No comments: