Sunday, September 21, 2008

Swimming and Another Busy week!

Swimming lessons started tonight. It started rocky, but finished good. Maggie was a bit sad when it was time to get in the water, but once in she loved it. Killi was awesome and excited to see her teacher. She seemed happy to have Maggie in class with her. There was also a little boy from pre-school in the class. Declan, is in the 7 o'clock class since he is a little more advanced than the girls. I didn't stay to watch him(Husband met us after the Steelers game:)so I could get the girls home, showered and in bed before it got too late.

Tomorrow Husband and I are going to meet with the school about Killi, then have lot of errands to run before picking the kids up and heading to soccer practice! Then Tuesday the kids has an early-out at school and we are headed into the city for pictures with Husband's former boss, a retiring Congressman. Wednesday Maggie and I have Open House at her school. Thursday is the first day of R.E. for Declan and Killi. Then finally it will be Friday and we can relax. Until Saturday when we might go apple picking:)

I am sure I will get this all going and be able to do-it-all, but right now, I am struggling to find a rhythm.

No comments: