Thursday, September 4, 2008

Funny Kid!

I really will get pictures up soon, and the Declan and Killi LOVE school so far.

Here is a funny Maggie story for all of you:

I have been telling Maggie that once Declan abd Killi went to school that it would just be us and that we would be able to play games ALL day long(yes, I know that was a big mistake:) well, sure enough Declan and Killi get off to school the first day and she says, "OK, I am ready to play a game now." Ok, I say and we go to pick the one we want, we have Candyland, Memory, Chutes ans Ladders all the good kids ones, but no she wants to play the letter game and giant floor puzzle of the US game. I love her to death, but boy is she a GEEK:) Oh, we also got to read dozens of books. What;s that you ask? Dolls and Legos, Barbie and Mr. Potato Head, nope not for this kid, not with her "mommy game time"!

No comments: