Saturday, August 2, 2008

GOOD TIMES

Have we been busy! Wednesday night my parents came to town so that meant more things to do and people to spend time with. Here is a run-down of the past few days(w/o pictures, as I broke the camera!)

Wednesday:

Maggie got up w/ a 103 fever. Declan and Killi had a swim meet at 9am. Went to swim meet, then took Maggie to the doctor. Maggie had a virus and her fever didn't last but a few hours. Then Wednesday night my parents came in and I met them for dinner.

Thursday:

Took all three kids to swimming. Picked my mom up and went to the beach. Picked the kids up, met my dad for lunch and visited old friends. Dropped my mom off, came home showered, got Declan off to the Yankee Game dropped the girls off at Kelly's, picked my mom up and headed to the rehearsal dinner. After dinner, we picked up the girls and I dropped my mom off and went home.

Friday:

Repeat of Thursday, but we left the beach so I could get my toes painted before we got the kids. Picked up kids, had lunch. Took showers and Husband and I left for the wedding and the monsters went to the rides with Grandma and Pop-Pop. Husband and I had a very nice time at the wedding, well the reception, the Catholic mass just annoyed me, but that is another post.

Saturday:

We spent the morning with my aunt and cousin and her two kids. We went to a fair. The kids LOVED it and all won goldfish:) After leaving my mother and aunt, my cousin and I both went home to feed and nap our kids(which mine all did:) While they slept, I made some salads and got ready for our party here tonight. We spent this evening getting to know the newest "Fallon" cousins and playing with the other one:) My parents also came and Billy and Kelly. The kids had so much fun. Earlier in the day they had just been complaining that they had no cousins, then all at once, 6 in one day:) They were very excited, and it was great to see everyone.


That brings us to now. I am tired. The kids are asleep. Ben is vegging.

2 comments:

unschoolingsupermom said...

The catholic mass would annoy me too. that must be a st. rose thing. If you are forced to go to church as much as we were then you know, eventually you just dont do it anymore. By the way, on the food thing? I request that you eat a jersey mikes sub for me. YOur choice how you want it of course. Sounds like you guys are having fun.

Ree said...

Sounds like lots of fun!!!