Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Blogging Again!

Ah, back in the blogging world. My soccer gig is slowing down and I can try to get back to my regularly scheduled program. I did get out of coaching my own soccer team and now only have to be Husband's assistant. We will have our first practice tomorrow, so I guess a run to target for new soccer shoes for Declan will be happening.

Next week is our last week of summer vacation. Declan and Killi will both be gone all day. For the next month it will be just me and the littlest monster ALL DAY EVERY DAY, gosh I hope we make it:) I hope we can get alot of house cleaning and laundry done.

Our fall is shaping up to be busy with school and activities, I never imagined how busy being a wife and mother could be. I am just a few weeks away from completing my degree and hopefully will be starting my master's in October.

All-in-All things here are crazy and I am feeling better than I have in a long time and I hope it keeps up:)

2 comments:

Megan said...

Why dont you blog a countdown to seeing me!!!!!!!!!23 days bunghole!You better start hyping it up or we aint coming! LOL

Megan said...

Why dont you blog a countdown to seeing me!!!!!!!!!23 days bunghole!You better start hyping it up or we aint coming! LOL