Monday, August 11, 2008

Back and Crazy!

We made it home safely around dinner time yesterday. Traffic was bad. It took us about 5 1/2 hours which is just took long for me. The kids were happy to sleep in their own beds last night and slept well.

Today was crazy. Lauren, our wonderful babysitter, got her at 10am so I could go get Gus and take him for a bath. Then I stopped to see Dr Tom, on my way home for a shower, I picked up lunch. I ran through a shower and off to my meeting, which lasted 41/2 hours(which was long, but I learned alot:) Then on my way home, I picked up Gus from the groomer and finally made it home, but husband was already in the driveway.

The house is a disaster! It will take days to clean. I need to run to the food store and shop for school supplies. I am not sure if or when I will catch up on all I have to do. But, I am home and have no place to go for awhile:)

No comments: