Monday, June 1, 2009

A Great Day!

This is my first year participating in this


and I am so happy to be doing so. Last year I had hoped to, but got busy and forgot! Not this year!

Over the past few years, Gay and Lesbian Family Rights have become a important to me. I have met many people over the past few years that have help me see the injustice that these families are facing and I want that to change! I want families to be treated equally and marriage to be open to all adults that want to marry! I want my children to grow up and barely remember that people were discriminated against for loving the someone.

I want to thank all the friends I have made throughout the years, mostly my blog friends, for answering all the questions I have had along the way. I hope that each one of these annual blog days brings more and more awareness to how much more "alike" than "different" all families are!

No comments: