Tuesday, June 9, 2009

CAUTION: This post has a PG-13 rating!!!!

Last night Ben and I tucked the kids in to bed, I took some heavy duty pain meds and off we went to the living room. What took place next was a bizarre sequence of events, so bizarre in fact, I had to ask Ben this morning if it actually happened or if it was the pain meds.

Back to the living room, Ben and I are sitting there and all of the sudden Maggie comes out crying that she is scared. So, the two of us(not sure why both) go to tuck her back in when she refuses to lie down and stats screaming and crying about...the TOOTH FAIRY!!! Yes, the very scary tooth fairy! Not just crying either, there was shaking and hyperventilating,too!!! This went on for no less than an hour. We could not calm her down. We tried all we could to calm her short of telling her that there was no such thing! Nothing worked! So, after an hour of this Declan comes out and says,"Look Maggie, this is crazy! The Tooth Fairy isn't even real! It is just daddy." Ben and I said nothing, just sat silent.

With that, Maggie went to bed!

What I am wondering now is, are we off the hook for the money?

No comments: