Sunday, June 7, 2009

Gone!

Last night was the first night in over 8 years that I spent ALONE! That's right, ALONE! No babies or husband to be found! It was amazing. Weird, but amazing! Ben was on Childcare duty tonight because I was having some friends over, but instead of having to entertain them alone he decided to make a fun up to NJ for the weekend! I wasn't sure if he was going to make it out the door with all three, but he did and they all seem to be having a great time!

My in-laws have a new pool that the kids have been dying to get into since Christmas and today they did! It has been awhile since they had seen Pop Pop and Grandma too, so this was a perfect plan! On top of the new pool, the kids got their first trip of the summer, to Pt. Pleasant Boardwalk in so they are in heaven!

I enjoyed my night last night and my day today, but I think by tomorrow I will be missing my monsters! And I will admit, I was a little happy to hear that at least one monster missed me tucking her in:)

No comments: