Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Why I do it

Today, while at school volunteering, a.k.a. having the life sucked out of me, I made it into Killi's classroom and what I found was not good! Her teacher was out and the sub they had in there was AWFUL! This woman clearly had not been told anything about the class she was covering! She was yelling and turning cards and yelling more! It was really not good! It took all I had in me not to grab Killi and run from the room screaming!

What did I do instead? What has become my favorite past time, walked into the office and grabbed the principle! I explained to him, as nicely as possible, that the woman was awful and my child/ren would never be in a class with her again! He was very nice and listened to me bitch(again:) He also mentioned how much they all missed me last week;) And then he and the vice-principle picked on me for the rest of the morning!

I am enjoying the relationship I have with the staff at school. It is making it easier to help Killian get what she needs! Sometimes being nice to people really does pay off:)

No comments: