Friday, May 1, 2009

To The Coast of Somewhere Beautiful

Tomorrow morning we are off! I am not sure of the last time I was so excited about a vacation! An entire week with my family and my parents, in paradise. We are a vacation family and with the kids in school now(and having 3 of them:) our vacations seem not as frequent or elaborate:) That's okay though, we enjoy them more when get them.

This week we will not work or go to school. Will will not volunteer or run to activities. We will relax on the beach and enjoy each other. Smile and cuddle each other and rejuvenate ourselves for the last 7 weeks of school. By the time we get back, you will had seen enough pictures of us on the beach and in the sun, but I will continue to post them:) I am hoping to get at least on good family pic for this year's Christmas Card:)

Off I go to finish packing, then to bed early!

No comments: