Monday, May 4, 2009

It's Raining...but it hasn't been all bad!

Today it is raining so there was no beach for us:( We did decide to take the ferry over to St John, but we could not due much over there due to the flooding! So, we shopped a bit and had lunch; the kids got the National Park's passport stamped and we ferried back to St Thomas.

We had a beautiful day yesterday! We got out to Magen's Bay. It is beautiful there. The water is so clear and full of fish:) The kids love to try and catch them. Below is a picture of Declan and Killi in the water at Magen's Bay!




On the way back from the beach we stopped at the Food Store for some food:) That was an awful experience! The store was yucky, empty and SLOW! We did get some food though, so I guess it was not all bad:) I was able to make the kids a home cooked meal last night and that made me happy!

After dinner my mom and I took the monsters down to the pool(Ben was tired from his two hour nap earlier that afternoon:) I was able to get this awesome picture of Maggie at sunset!


Hopefully the weather will improve some by Wednesday! Killi and I have a very exciting activity to experience! I cannot wait to post pictures:)

No comments: