Sunday, May 17, 2009

Finally!

This coming weekend we will FINALLY be making our first camping trip as a family. Ben and I have both camped before, but we have never been brave enough to "tent-camp" with the family:)

It is no secret that we like to travel and with 5 of us and a Newfie, it is expensive to find lodging when we travel. If camping goes well, the travel possibilities will be endless! Now, I don't want anyone to misunderstand what I mean by camping, I mean a campground where you pull your car up to your campsite with bathrooms and showers! I intend to bring DVD players for the kids and DS too! I am just looking for good times and family togetherness, not becoming one with nature!

I am very excited about this upcoming trip and HOPE that it goes well so that we can take lots of long weekend camping trips this summer!

No comments: