Sunday, February 28, 2010

Outfitted For The Wedding

Because my brother is getting married NEXT Saturday and we had nothing to wear to the wedding(not because it was last min, but because I suck;-)Ben, the girls and I spend Saturday afternoon shopping. Declan got lucky and was invited to a friends:)

So, off we went. We had a plan to follow, well as much as we follow a plan. First, a dress for me. Walked into the store and out with a dress in less than 20mins! Then cross to the mall for the Monsters! We walked into The Children's Place and hanging on the wall were the perfect black dresses for the girls and Ben found black pants and a sweater for the Boy! I threw in Easter Dresses for the girls and off we went, another store down and we were not there an hour yet!

Because we were so lucky in finding clothes, we had time to eat lunch and do the food shopping at Wegman's. We walked in ordered our pizza, ran through the store and picked up what we needed and were back in time to meet out pie coming out of the oven! It was perfect!

I am very happy we are all set for the wedding and for Easter now. It had been about 6 months since I had been in a Mall and I am hoping it can stay that way for another 6 months at least:)A far cry from my Jersey Youth days, when I was at the mall EVERY weekend;-)

No comments: