Sunday, March 7, 2010

It's Official!

Yesterday our family got alittle bigger! My baby brother got married! Here are Mr & Mrs Bill Williams introduced for the first time!


I have been to many weddings in my life and I have to say that these two were among the happiest, calmest and excited couple I have ever been with on their wedding day. Not that I had doubts of there love before, but seeing them together on their wedding day, you could see that they really understand what getting married is all about. They did not get caught up in "perfectness" for the day, with flowers or formalities, all they wanted was to have those closest to them, share in their day. The last year has been a LONG one for our families, but even little tougher on them,but they were able to look at the big picture and moved ahead. What they ended up with was the most beautiful wedding day, it could not have come together any better!

I am so happy for them, but also happy for myself. Happy and thankful that Billy has found Kelly and extended our family even more. Kelly's parents and sister have not only welcomed Billy into their family, but us too and I hope that we have made them feel the same way.

To Billy and Kelly, I wish you all the happiness in the world! I love you both so much! Thanks for letting us be part of your special day and your lives.


And I could not resist throwing in a picture of the Cutest Monsters in the World;-)

All dressed and ready to head to the wedding!

No comments: