Monday, February 15, 2010

Quick Trip To NJ!

After days and days in the house together, we decided it was time for a road-trip to NJ for the weekend. And I am so happy we went.

My mom was up from FL so that was an added push to go. We headed up Friday around noon which got us there in time for some good Jersey food for dinner! Saturday morning, the monsters went sledding with Billy, Kelly, Ang and Grammy, while I ate Windmill:)

Saturday night we went to a party at the Carrie and Allie's, where we partied with Kelly's family! It was so fun! It is nice when the soon-to-be in-laws are awesome!

Saturday night Bridget,Jim and Max came down too and spent the night! So we spent Sunday playing with them and having Birthday Cake for Uncle Jim!

Before we left on Sunday, I was lucky enough to get yo go with Kelly for her fitting and the dress is soooooo pretty! I want to have it for me:) I also got a Vic's pizza for dinner!

A quick and full trip, but fun! And just what we needed after being stuck inside, together, for DAYS!

No comments: