Saturday, February 20, 2010

Report Cards

After about a two-week delay, the kids finally got their second quarter report cards. And I have nothing new to report. Killi is working hard to keep-up and she is making great strides, thanks to her teachers and to her for working so hard! Declan is doing well, but is still very LAZY!

It kills me to watch Killi work so hard and struggle and then watch Declan do as little as he can and do great! It is so unfair sometimes! I wish I could just make school alittle easier for her and harder for him:) I guess it doesn't work that way though, so I will be happy that he is bright and completing the work at a high level and I will be so proud of her for working so hard everyday!

Oh and Marg does not get Report Cards yet, that is why she has been left out:)

No comments: