Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sleep...

I always promised myself that I would NOT play musical beds because of my children. For the most part, I have been able to stick to it, up until a few days/weeks ago(see it has been so long since I slept that I don't know how long she has been coming in:)Anyway, Maggie has decided now that she would like to start having nightmares. She falls asleep in her own bed, regular time(7pm), and then 4-6 hours later she is in my room crying and shaking! So, I pick her up and stick her in my bed. I make sure she is as close to me as possible, as to not disturb Ben and then she sleeps. I on the other hand, do not! I watch tv or look for another bed/couch to sleep on or I cough all night like I have been for the past 5 days!!!

Now what? On Tuesday Maggie and I head to FL for a week where we will share a bed. Then we have company for Thanksgiving, then we weekend in Pittsburgh, then FL for Christmas! My question is this, When do I have the fight about her sleeping alone? I think I need a break from this parenting thing, forget it the whole adult thing!

No comments: