Saturday, November 21, 2009

Decorations!!!!!

Today was the day!!! We got the Christmas decorations out of the shed and started decorating! Here is what the living/dining room looked like with ALL of the boxes form the shed!




We got a good deal up today. Almost everything outside is in place, a few things need to be staked-in in the morning:) I also have only one side of the porch done and have bows that needed to be added, but atleast things are rolling!

I was also able to get the mantle done(menorah front and center:), the nativity scene up for Killi and the lights in all the front windows. We are skipping a tree this year since we will be in FL for Christmas, but I could not go with all the other stuff! This is my favorite time of year! I LOVE Christmas decorations and I am so excited because Ben just told me that he thinks we need a few MORE items for the yard and lights for the house!!!! I am beyond happy!

Oh yeah,I did put my 19lb turkey for 4 adults and 4 children, in the frig for Thanksgiving! If anyone needs a place to go for dinner, stop-in, I will have plenty!!!

No comments: