Friday, November 27, 2009

My little Killi!

My Killi is the truly one of the sweetest people I have ever met. She is so kind and caring. It hurts her to see any person, animal or pretty much anything hurt, broken or sad. If I cry in front of her, she cries, when someone gets hurt at the park, she runs to make sure they will be okay.

Now, I am not trying to make her out as a saint, because she does feel the need to hit,kick,punch her sister, but she feels bad about it after she does it and Maggie most often deserves it;-)

Anyway, Killi is a very easy kid to make happy and we got reminded of that at Lunch this week. While at lunch, Killi was reading the menu, all of the sudden she jumps out of her chair yelling that her name is in on the menu! She was soooo excited. She brought the menu over to Ben and I and pointed out to us where her name was(which in and of itself was a huge deal for Killi). We praised her for finding her name and she spent the remainder of Lunch telling anyone that walked by that HER NAME was in the menu:)

As good parents, we let her enjoy the moment and never explained to her that she was NOT the Killian in question and that she shares her name with a beer:) It was too awesome to see her excitement! Even through her excitement, she told her brother that she would ask them to use his name next time;-)

I love all three of my monsters the same amount, but each brings something very different into my life and Killi's is the kind innocence that only a truly kind soul can bring.

1 comment:

Tribe Mama said...

Killian is by far the sweetest, gentlest, kindest soul I have ever encountered and I love that she loves, smiles and hugs with all her heart. I am better for knowing her.