Saturday, October 25, 2008

2 More Down!

What a day we had. I knew it was going to be a long one when, after taking a xanax, I still only got 3 1/2 hours of sleep, which I think brought me up to 12-13 for the last three nights. Then, that rain I was hoping for, came, but soccer was played anyway. An hour out is chilly rain funny(and a reminder of why I avoid London in the winter:) Of course after that we all need warm showers before heading to lunch and run a few errands. Then because God must be watching over me Husband and I decided that we would go to church in the morning and just stay in for the rest of the day. What a good thing that was because at 5:40 Maggie and Declan starting throwing-up. Yes, at the same time, in separate bathrooms(two to clean is more fun than one:) Had we gone to church, mass would have just started and that would have been bad.

In the middle of this, I needed to get an essay done for school and Killi NEEDED our attention. I sent her out with Husband for some ginger ale, they came back with McDonalds for her:) Whatever, she was entertained for a bit.

Now I sit here, hoping no one gets sick again, hoping for some sleep, hoping for some healthy kids-

No comments: