Monday, April 6, 2009

Yet Another "Family Fun Day" On The Horizon!

As I've been saying(ALOT) lately, I am very excited for baseball season this year. I have baseball in my blood and have been attending MLB games since I was just a few months old and to keep with tradition, I have been taking my kids since then too:) I grew-up as a Mets and Braves fan, my grandfather was a National League Umpire so the Yankees were off the table, so we went with the METS(they were the home town team)! I added the Braves because Dale Murphy was hot! However, with marriage came Yankees fandom and that's okay, because baseball is baseball if you ask me(although I do think the DH is cheesy:)

Anyway, we(me, Ben and the monsters)are way overdue for a vacation and so over this school year, we decided why not cut out of school/work early and head to the Yankees vs. Orioles game on Wednesday Night! I am very excited and right now so are the kids, I am sure when they are trying to get up Thursday morning they won't be! But, oh well, if they need a few extra hours on Thursday morning so be it, Family Fun Time is worth it!

So, if you happen to be watching the game Wednesday Night, look for us!

No comments: