Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What a Day!

Sometimes being a mom is not easy; and being a grown-up is worse. I have spent the past two days in the Principle's Office over the most ridiculous event, which in the end turned-out NOT to be the real reason for my visit there.

Let me tell you that I am proud of my Jersey Roots and today I needed them! And I am not sure these folks knew what hit them as I stood there crying and screaming(Jersey Folks, think crazy girlfriend screaming at cheating boyfriend on any summer evening on Seaside Boardwalk:) But, I felt like my family was under assault. It was so not good! And after an hour of defending myself and my family, I left the Principle's Office feeling that we good no further than we were the hour prior.

Let me tell ya, I sure hope tomorrow is a better day!

No comments: