Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Oh Stop Already!

Yes, Yes, I know...April showers bring May flowers, but they also bring blah feelings to me! So, be gone showers, send the flowers early:)

On to other news. Ben is out of town so that meant that I didn't sleep great and stayed up to late. Which led to sleeping in and neglecting breakfast for the children. Lucky for me, Declan has been schooled on the ways of the toaster and can now make waffles for ALL the children:)Yes, I do believe in child labor:)

When finally out of bed, I managed to shower and dress everyone for lunch and ice cream with friends! Good ice cream too, Friendly's always brightens a rainy day! Lunch was great, but by the time we got home I was FREEZING! I could not shake the chill so I did what anyone would do...locked up the house and climbed under my covers in bed! I stayed there most of the afternoon. The kids cam in and out and Declan ordered pizza for dinner(with my help:) With Ben gone and Spring Break in full swing, living here is a little like living at "Villa Villekulla" with Pippi and Mr Nilsson:) Sometimes that's fun though and Ben will be back Thursday and my brother comes tomorrow so it will be back to "Villa Fallon".

Tomorrow promises more showers, but lunch and play with friends(and not at my house:)so that will be fun. And hopefully the weather will turn by Thursday and we will get to the city for some sight-seeing!

No comments: