Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy Holidays!!!!



The Monsters on Christmas Morning at the in-laws!

A Christmas picture is just as good as any other to begin this post since I have not posted here since about Halloween:)



We have had a busy few months around here. Foolishly, I thought having all three monsters in school all day-five days a week was going to open some time up for me. That has not been the case, someone always has something happening to keep me busy!

The monsters are progressing in school and some days are better than others for all of us:) I still have many days that I'd like to just lock the door and keep them all home with me so that I am the only CRAZY influence in their lives.

They are growing-up quickly...too quickly. I am now the mother of a 5, 8 & 9 year old, seems like just yesterday I found out I was pregnant, not 10 years ago!!! I wish there was a way to slow time down, as cheesy as it sounds, it is the one thing I wish I understood and took more advantage of when I was younger. Now there is little free-time, life just keeps happening!!!

I no longer have babies, not even toddlers, now I only have kids. One of which is trying to jump into double digits on his next birthday!!!! Oh how I need to make more time, learn to enjoy and live better in the moment. I guess that should be my goal for the coming year, reclaim my family before they are grown-ups:)

No comments: