Monday, November 1, 2010

It's That Time Again

Parent-Teacher Conferences are tomorrow. It will be the first time we are going in for all three monsters. And while we are not expecting any surprises, it always unnerves me to sit and listen to someone else tell me about my children:)

It does feel alittle different this year though. I feel calm, and excited to hear what the teachers have to say. For the first time since school began for my sweet Killi, I feel like we have the right teacher and the perfect team to support her and I am hopeful that the conference will support that. As for Declan and Marg, I just hope to hear that they are working to their fullest potential, okay and I admit that I am wondering if Marg scored higher or lower on her kindergarten eval than Declan did:) So much excitement:)

No comments: