Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Flu Shots!

After much debate, and deciding NOT to get Flu Shots this year, Ben's doctor said we all HAD to have them:( So, with our day off yesterday, everyone got a Flu Shot except me:) Ben got his at the doctor in the morning and then I took the monsters after lunch to get shots! I had three very unhappy monsters, so what did I do? I blamed their father and took them to Target to pick a treat out of the dollar bin:) Killian went first and was awesome! No tears no fuss. They Declan. He was alright, no tears, just a little nervous. Now Margaret, that is another story! She started screaming before the nurse cleaned her arm and continued until I took her off the table...at which point she asked why she wasn't getting one. She screamed, but never felt ANYTHING! Good thing she ins't dramatic:)

Ben's doctor also said that everyone in the house needs a H1N1 shot. I hope we can get that done next week! So far the only way to get the H1N1 shot is through the Health Dept. They are holding clinics in at the local high schools next week...That should be fun:)

No comments: