Saturday, September 11, 2010

Week One Down!

We have all managed to survive the first week of school. Not only have we survived, but some of us have even enjoyed ourselves:) I will report, with mixed emotions, that all three of my monsters " love school". I am getting used to having them gone, but I was pretty busy this week so it is hard to tell how I will handle a slow week home alone:)

The car breaking down did mess us up alittle, but I am always happy to have an excuse to change a schedule:) For all of us the most difficult transition has been bedtime. We spent most of the summer with a bedtime between 10- midnight with rising times between 9-11 am. That worked for the summer since our pool didn't open until noon, but with the whole 8:40 arrival needed at school, bedtime has had to adjust. And it is. Most nights anyway.

We topped off our first week with a wonderful trip to the park with some of our favorite people, we even had some dads! The girls and I finished with dinner with friends while Ben and Declan hit the P-Nats playoff game.

Tomorrow morning we will head out for some Titans football then a quiet day at home and NFL watching on Sunday!

No comments: