Saturday, June 5, 2010

Ah...

Perfect song on the radio
Sing along 'cause it's one we know
It's a smile, it's a kiss
It's a sip of wine, it's summertime
Sweet summertime-
"Summertime" Kenny Chesney

The weather is HOT and STICKY. The pool is open. We have made it to another summer! Declan and Killi are just about finished with school. We have abandoned what schedule we had and we are back to winging-it. The only schedule we have sort-of maintained is getting to and from school, and you see I said "sort-of":)

With the weather HOT and Ben traveling all last week, I have completely turned on the slacking mode. I have a messy house, a pile of laundry and no desire to do anything but sit on the beach with a book(I will substitute a pool since the ocean is 2 hours away). I hit the county pool once this week with Marg while those other monsters suffered at school and today we all hit the community pool.

I love the pool. I love that the monsters love the pool. They swim and play with their "summer friends" all the while getting exercise and tired:) We picked up some new goggles and sunscreen and we are good to go!

A few more days and school will be over and we will have very few commitments. We hitting my FAVORITE time of year!

No comments: