Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Rolling Along...

Ben is out-of-town for a few days and while we will miss him, I am hoping for some much needed down time. With Ben gone, dinner is simpler, the house is messier and bedtime is earlier:) As you can see, there is pro's and con's with him gone:) This week however, I have some really tired, grouchy kids that need 7pm to be bed time with NO LIGHTS and NO T.V.'s! My Monsters that used to be AWESOME sleepers are now up until almost 10pm every night and then are tired and grouchy in the morning! I will use this week to "try" and get back into a routine for bedtime. Let's hope we can get it done!

Tomorrow we need to finish Declan's Native American project and Killi has some homework to get done. It would be nice if I could get some school work done myself this week!

No comments: