Thursday, July 12, 2007

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?

The day started out at 6:20am. I get up to run my husband down to the bus stop. I think, this isn't too bad, I can use this time to workout and weed before the kids get up. (You know they were going to sleep in because they went to bed late, right?) Of course not, up at 6:55. I figured I'd go out and weed anyway. I put the dog in his crate so the girls could come in and out with n0 worry of setting the dog free. I Handed them juice and breakfast and off I went. It was almost peaceful.



AND THEN, out the front door comes a huge black dog and two screaming girls!!!!!!!!! That's is correct. They not only let him out of his crate, but out the front door too. And no, Gus, our 120lb dog, does not come when called. So, off he went through the neighborhood. With that I grabbed th the girls, threw them in their bedroom and went off to look for the dog. The good news is he wasn't far, two doors down, and came with the sign of a treat. We are all home and safe again.

But what about the girls? Everyday it is something. Yesterday the coloring today the dog, I need to know if there is ever a break. What can I do to get them to behave?

No comments: